Ultima™ CardiO2® gas exchange analysis system
Two technologies in a singular all-in-one powerful cardiorespiratory diagnostic system.
A medical system can’t just look nice, it has to be able to improve patient care with intuitive, easy-to-use technology while optimizing functional capabilities. We designed the Ultima Series™ cardiorespiratory diagnostic systems to do just that.
The Ultima™ CardiO2® gas exchange analysis system pairs two superior technologies to produce one singularly powerful solution. The Ultima CardiO2 system combines our leading gas exchange technology with the premier Mortara ECG. A single software platform seamlessly controls both the gas exchange and ECG components. The result is an all-in-one, easy-to-use, metabolic stress testing system.
- Fast responding oxygen and carbon dioxide sensors acquire data on a discreet breath-by-breath basis, providing continuous analysis and display of data.
- Simplified testing and data interpretation
- Optional wireless ECG and thermal printer.
For more information, please visit: Ultima™ CardiO2® Gas Exchange Analysis System – MGC Diagnostics – MGC Diagnostics
Ultima CPX™ Metabolic Stress Testing System
Complete assessment of functional capacity and cardiorespiratory diagnostics.
The Ultima CPX™ metabolic stress testing system provides true breath-by-breath metabolic analysis during both rest and exercise for complete assessment of functional capacity and cardiorespiratory diagnostics
- Testing capabilities including Exercise Capacity, Direct Fick Cardiac Output and Spirometry.
- Easily interfaces with ergometers (cycle and treadmill).
For more information, please visit: Ultima CPX™ Metabolic Stress Testing System – MGC Dagnostics – MGC Diagnostics